Monday, May 19, 2008

May 18: Lupron and HRT Reimbursement

SIDE EFFECTS FOR THIS DAY: left groin pain (pain rating 5); lower back pain (4); side pain (5); headaches (4); exhaustion; lack of focus; increased hot flashes/night sweats; problems with sleep.

The performance was fine though between the dress and the performance I went through 30 minutes of chaos in my lower register (chords not approximating). I don't know if it was the Fioricet that threw my voice off (the headaches started coming on so I had to take a half dose to keep it at bay) or what. Fioricet has caffeine, which is tough on the chords. After steaming, it worked itself out, thankfully.

I wanted to share a rebate for Lupron and HRT I found online. I saw this on someone else's blog and thought I would get the word out here as well. https://www.endofacts.com/register/rebate.aspx

This will be especially helpful for those of you who have to pay out-of-pocket. This drug is not cheap. I am hoping it can help cover my partial payment as well.

No comments: