Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 17: Bone tired

SIDE EFFECTS FOR THIS DAY: left groin pain (pain rating 5); lower back pain (4); side pain (5); exhaustion; lack of focus; increased hot flashes/night sweats; problems with sleep.

I had a rehearsal today and was so tired. All I wanted to do before and after was to sleep. The piece I am doing is physically taxing, but isn't especially long. It probably would not feel quite so taxing if I weren't so tired otherwise, though it does deal with the extremes in range.

I've noticed an increase in hot flashes, sometimes several an hour. When I am sleeping something else is waking me and then about 30-60 second the hot flash sets in. I know some women feel that the actually sweating wakes them. For me, it is whatever is happening prior... a bad dream, some other chemical trigger, that is doing the waking.

I started back on the Lo Estrin on Friday, so we will see how it all goes. Hoping for the best.

No comments: