Friday, May 9, 2008

May 9: Functional and Pensive

SIDE EFFECTS FOR THIS DAY: headaches (pain rating 1); left groin pain (pain rating 4); ovarian pain (4); lower back pain (4); leg pain (3); pain on right side (2); lower ab muscles weak; hot flashes/night sweats; problems with sleep.

I drove today. In a major city. And got very lost.

None of that I can attribute to estrogen loss. Rather, I blame Google Maps.

But I was able to carry on a nice conversation for two hours and made it back home. Tonight I was able to walk 4 blocks to a favorite restaurant. The walk back was easier... after drinking a lot of wine. :-)

I'm very tired though.

I received a nice mention in the daily paper regarding the Yom HaShoah service I did last week, which was completely unexpected. Very sweet.

Turn that 180 degrees and I find myself regarding some paths that I feel like are coming to an end. There's some sadness, regrets ...wondering what's next.

Beyond a full night's sleep, I'm not sure.

2 comments:

My Endo Journey said...

Have you decided to stop?

I hope your weekend continues on this upward path!

Lupron Journal said...

I owe you a few emails! Thanks for checking on me.

I think so... I mean, I was told it would helping by now. This week was better in terms of side effects, but the original pain is still there.