Saturday, April 19, 2008

April 19: Weak

SIDE EFFECTS FOR THIS DAY: headaches (pain rating 5); left groin pain (pain rating 3); pain on sides (5); general lower back pain (3); lower ab muscles weak; white noise in ears; chest pain (5); mental confusion; hot flashes/night sweats; needle-like feeling in legs; exhausted.

Today was spent the road with my spouse driving. I was wobbly at the wedding and had problems walking, with balance. I might opt for a liver function test. Though I am not jaundiced, I understand that muscle weakness can be a manisfestation of poor liver function, much like what is seen as intolerance to statin drugs.

The Fioricet is definitely helping the headaches, but I still cannot take it unless I nap soon. So it is more like me just trying to survive the headaches for most of the day and then take the Fioricet later. At least I know something works and don't have to feel like a hostage.

1 comment:

AmandaJB said...

I hope youget this sorted and quickly. LFTs can be raised whilst taking this drug - I know from experience. Are you getting backache? Thats another sympton, as is the colur of your liquid waste. I'm thinking of you. Amanda