Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 1: Living Life

SIDE EFFECTS FOR THIS DAY: headaches (pain rating 2); left groin (pain rating 6); lower back (pain rating 5); hot flashes during evening and night; left leg pain (pain rating 6); knee pain (pain rating 5); cramps (pain rating 3); heart racing/palpitations.

I woke up this morning and thought I had been run over by a truck. I was so tired, to the point that I wondered if I could be more tired. The concert drained me. I did all of load in and had help for load out, but I was on my feet and under the hot lights. I was thankful I did not perform and only moderated; my voice was mostly gone (I think the Ibuprofen might be bringing on hoarseness). My legs and arms were muscularly sore. I had so little energy. Deadlines loomed large.

The headaches were not a problem today, though I was in pain otherwise. I still find the headaches to be the most debilitating. My groin pain ramped up though and makes me less mobile. But I made it through today, including four hours of a research interview.

So tired though. I must close for now.

No comments: