Tuesday, April 1, 2008

March 31: Bone Tired

SIDE EFFECTS FOR THIS DAY: headaches (pain rating 3); left groin(pain rating 4); lower back (pain rating 6); hot flashes during evening and night; left leg pain (pain rating 5); knee pain (pain rating 5); cramps; heart racing/palpitations.

I am exhausted, but I made it through tonight. This is the first time in two weeks (maybe longer?) that I've pushed myself physically for a full day. I am so tired. The concert went well; thank God the group that came in were pros. Now I am going to go to sleep. I hope I sleep for ten hours.

2 comments:

AmandaJB said...

I have just had the most unpleasant experiences on this medication, so much so that I was removed from it. I thought I was alone with having side effects. I am watching your journey closely, and even at this early stage, you are ticking a lot of the same boxes as me. I am in the UK. Thank you so much for doing this Amanda

Lupron Journal said...

Dear Amanda,
Thank you so much for leaving your note. Not that I am happy this experience for either of us, but it feels a little better knowing that someone out there had a similar experience.

If would be willing (and don;t want to share it here), could you write me at Lupron.Journal@gmail.com? I'd like to ask you some questions about how long you stayed on, your condition and how you pursued other treatment options, if you are comfortable enough to share.

My prayers and support are with you in your own journey,
me