Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 13: I know my pulse because I can feel it in my head

SIDE EFFECTS FOR THIS DAY: headaches (pain rating 8); left groin pain (pain rating 6); lower back pain (4); side pain (5); exhaustion; lack of focus; hot flashes/night sweats; problems with sleep.

I'll write more later but right now I have one of the worst migraines going on. And I have a rehearsal in two hours. Lovely.

=============
Tonight was a living hell for a couple of hours. My headache started in the morning and I was hoping it would go away. By the afternoon, it was excruciating. Any note I would try to sing left me reeling. This with a rehearsal looming large. The work that I am performing this weekend is very high and very loud. It takes a lot of strength and it is a bit of a work out. In desperation, I took a half dosage of the Fioricet. It cut the headache to manageable and I wasn't a complete space cadet, though a flubbed a couple of passages. I was very tired by the end.

Tomorrow I have to be up early for a TV interview. I just want to sleep.

No comments: