Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 28: Mixed Bag

SIDE EFFECTS FOR THIS DAY: headaches (pain rating 4); left groin, left side transverse colon meridian (pain rating 4); lower back, upper left corner sacrum (pain rating 5); hot flashes during evening and night; rib cage on the side (pain rating 5); left leg pain (pain rating 4); knee pain (pain rating 4); Hip pain (pain rating 3); Elbow pain (pain rating 4); blood in stool; heart racing/palpitations; fatigue.

Today (really yesterday since I am posting late) was still payback for pushing things too far the day before. I managed to squeak out a successful two-hour interview in a dark corner of Starbucks but was brutally tired afterwards. Everything started ramping up a notch, still manageable, but took a lot more effort. I am wondering about the passing of blood... that perhaps with all the ibuprofen I've caused an ulcer somewhere. I don't feel it if I have, other than being very tired. Am I anemic?

I have a ridiculous amount of work that needs to be completed in the next 48 hours. Tonight is another public appearance at a Broadway gala that I know I need to be there for. At the same time, I'm wondering how I will pull it off being on my feet so much.

No comments: